The POD® MX K700 ligament knee brace sets new standards in ergonomics and
function. Nothing is stronger, lighter and slimmer.
Developed with feedback from professional MX, FMX & off-road riders the POD® MX
K700 brace supports your knee so you can ride with confidence.
POD® ligament knee braces are medical grade products, covered by most health
insurance plans, with a doctor’s prescription.
• Adult riders of all skill levels, beginner to professional
• ACL, PCL, instability
• MCL, LCL instability
• Rotary and Combined Instabilities (CI)
Features & Benefits
• Inspired by the human body, the patented Polymer Hinge System uses
Synthetic Ligaments that function like a human knee, to provide durable and
secure natural motion.
• Low-profile Carbon Composite Frames provide a strong, light-weight, rigid
shell without compromising feel for the bike.
• Interior Strap loops capture your leg to resist rotational forces and brace
• Self-Tracking Patella guard stays positioned in-front of your knee and
transfers impacts through out the brace and away from the knee itself.
• Anti-bacterial moisture wicking frame liners, condyle pads & strap pads keep
you cool and comfortable.
• Available off the shelf in five sizes, each micro–adjustable for a custom fit.