TECH 7 SUPERMOTO BOOT KEY FEATURES:
• Alpinestars unique, specifically developed, replaceable, three-piece Supermoto outer sole. Fixed, one-piece, main area for rigidity and structural strength. Replaceable heel and front outer foot sections for sliding and wear resistance fit absolutely flush with the fixed sole to create a smooth, uninterrupted surface.
• The replaceable heel and toe sections are formed with a specially developed rubber compound and are affixed to the boot with mechanical grip tabs and steel screws with a washer and raised screw head protection to ensure the screws and assembly are not damaged by wear and impacts.
• Full-grain leather with impact and abrasion resistant PU shell for unmatched levels of safety.
• Closure system features 4 aluminum buckles with memory settings and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure.
• TPU protects toes, foot, ankle and lower leg from serious impacts.
• Contoured calf protector plate is injected with PU for high impact protection.
• Toe box area utilizes a unique dual injection process which offers greater flexibility and comfort.
• TPU rubber gaiter at the top of the boot effectively seals out elements.
• Dual compound toe-box for improved flexibility and increased impact protection.
• Inner side of the boot specifically designed with dual compound PU for improved grip.
• Achilles flex zones for superior comfort, control and support
• A vented version is also available for summer riding/racing.
Colors – Black, White/Gray (Vented)
Sizes – 7-12 US (40.5 – 47 EUR)
[b]GPX GLOVE KEY FEATURES:
High performance, short, glove benefiting from much of Alpinestars MotoGP development. Protection and performance in a compact, ergonomic, package.
• Alpinestars’ race proven PU knuckle protection system features advanced airflow ventilation and thermoplastic PU for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
• All leather construction with PU profile around vulnerable outer wrist.
• Short glove design with extended cuff to protect external wrist area.
• Reinforced external padding on thumb and re-inforced finger tops and sidewalls.
• Patented 3rd and 4th finger bridge prevents finger separation and stops protection rolling off the fingers in the event of a slide.
• Perforated leather fingers, finger gussets and palm for maximum cooling without compromising safety.
• Innovative open back knuckle design with perforated top panel.
• Accordion, leather, stretch insert panel over thumb and on fingers for better flex and natural feel.
• Synthetic suede palm with reinforcements for improved grip.
• Velcro wrist closure.
• TPR detailing and Printed logos.
Colors – Black/White
Sizes – S to 3XL
For more information see: www.alpinestars.com